Before You Shop
Welcome to the Phoenix Food Co-op's online store! Before you get started, please review these guidelines to help improve your shopping experience:
- Orders from the Co-op can only be picked up on designated days. When you start the checkout process, you will be offered a chance to pick a date and time for your pickup- please only pick a date within the next two weeks. We do not offer delivery at this time.
- Available produce is updated the week before a pickup date, on Wednesdays. This is due to limited supply and because we want to make sure we can provide you with the most accurate information about what will be available next week!
- We do not issue refunds for purchases that are not picked up. Orders that are not collected will be donated to our partner organizations.
- If you wish to cancel your order, email us at email@example.com by 4pm on the Friday before your pickup date.
- If you have questions, you are welcome to reach out to us through our contact form, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with our team! We hope you enjoy your shopping experience.